PhD/Postdoc position available

12.1.09 |

Dear Colleague,

In my newly started group at the University of Geneva I have vacancies
at the PhD/Postdoc level to work on graphene nano-electronics and on
organic single-crystal devices. I would greatly appreciate if you
could inform any potentially interested candidates in you group, and
if you could post the announcement in the attached file in your
department.

I take this occasion to send you my new contact details in Geneva, which are:

Prof. A. Morpurgo
Department of Condensed Matter Physics and
Group of Applied Physics
University of Geneva
Quai Ernest-Ansermet 24
CH1211 Geneva 4
Switzerland
Tel: 0041 (0)22 3793574
FAX: 0041 (0)22 3796869
Email: Alberto.Morpurgo@unige.ch

Thank you in advance for your help and kind regards.

Alberto Morpurgo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Chitika Premium