We are excited to inform you that KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Undergraduate International Student Admissions for Fall 2011 will start very soon. This year, the application submission period will be from March 2 to April 15 of 2011.
There is KAIST Scholarship:
KAIST provides full scholarship (Full exemtion Tution and Fee plus montly Allowances) for KAIST Scholarship recipients. After the third year of enrollment, students’ GPA should be above 3.0 (out of 4.3) in order to maintain the full scholarship. Monthly allowances will vary from 200,000~350,000KRW.
All of the necessary information for applying to KAIST can be found at http://admission.kaist.ac.kr. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com / phone (82-42)350-2354 if you have any questions.
Faculty/Collage (Departement) avalaible for undergraduate in KAIST:
1. College of Natural Science (Physics,Mathematical Sciences and Chemistry )
2. College of Life Science & Bioengineering (Biological Sciences, Bio & Brain engineering )
3. College of Engineering School of Mechanical, Aerospace
& Systems Engineering (Mechanical Engineering,Aerospace Engineering,
Civil & Environmental Engineering ,Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering ,Materials Science & Engineering ,Nuclear & Quantum Engineering )
4. College of Information Science & Technology (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,Information & Communication Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering ,Industrial Design
5. School of Innovation Management Science
For more detail informations (step by step and document required) you can visit also to my blog: