Master’s degree scholarship
Two years (starting from June 2013)
Doctoral degree scholarship
Three years (starting from June 2013)
The scholarships will cover the following :
1. An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities (excluding domestic airfare with both neighboring countries and Thailand.) Travelling expenses incurred other than air tickets will be borne by recipients.
2. Tuition Fees
3. Stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 baht/month.
1. Applicants must return to teach/work at their home counties after graduation from Chulalongkorn University.
2. Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or Master’s Degrees as appropriate in related fields.
3. Applicants must have a grade point average for the latest semester before applying of not lower than 2.75 for undergraduate, and not lower than 3.25 for postgraduate.
4. Applicants’ age must be less than 35.
5. Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required. (Except the applicants with scholarship)
6. Applicants must be in good health.
7. Applicants must not be recipients of other types of scholarships.
1. Completed application form with a 3 cm x 4 cm size photograph.
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Certificate of Graduation
4. Transcript of Academic Record of the last educational institution attended.
5. Photocopy of passport.
6. Two recommendation letters from the Head, the Director, the Dean which the applicant belongs.
7. Physical examination certificate from a hospital in candidates’ home countries.
Candidates must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice. The deadline to accept application is February 3, 2013.
Application form can be obtained from the website at :www.academic.chula.ac.th