Agriculture and Forestry, Veterinary Medicine
Social Sciences, Law and Economics
authority awarding grant:
grant benefit paid:
2) Accident and health insurance, accommodation
a) if necessary, the OeAD-GmbH will contract an accident and health insurance on behalf of the grant recipient.
b) The OeAD-GmbH will endeavour to provide accommodation (student hall of residence or flat) for scholarship holders who wish to get accommodation arranged. Accommodation services are done by the OeAD Housing office. Monthly costs: EUR 220 bis EUR 470 (depending on how much comfort the scholarship holder wants). An administration fee of EUR 18 per month is payable to the OeAD Housing Office. The costs for insurance and accommodation have to be paid out of the grant by the scholarship holder.
3) travel costs subsidy (for arrival and departure) will be paid by Indonesian authority
|15.01.2013||(= Deadline !)|
The following documents have to be submitted: - letter of acknowledgement from a supervisor of the Austrian host University
(Without an acknowledgement from a supervisor of the Austrian host University the application will not be considered)
- short description of study project (2-4 pages, title, content, methodology, time table) which has been agreed on with the future supervisor in Austria.
- one letter of recommendation by university lecturers (no specific form required: they must contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the university/department and must not be older than six months at the time of application.)
- Scan of passport
(Page with name and photo)
- Scan of transcripts and graduation certificates of former studies (Diploma, Bachelor, Master, PhD or Doctoral studies)
b) Postgraduates who qualify for a doctoral/PhD programme in Austria
A letter of acknowledgement from an Austrian supervisor is a prerequisite for a successful application.
Maximum age:35 years or maximum 5 years after graduating from a master course, whichever applies.
Good knowledge of English and/or German for the respective study programme in Austria has to be proved.
Incomplete applications as well as those not complying with the specific conditions will not take part in the selection process.
Process: After submission of the documents to the OeAD, preselected candidates will be invited to an Interview in Indonesia. Nominated candidates apply for admission in an Austrian university. In the same time they have to submit a second application to the DIKTI. The decision about the final scholarship award will be made after successful admission.
Applicants should take into consideration § 1 of the Data Protection Act, Federal Law Gazette of the Republic of Austria No. 165/1999, as amended, that the personal details contained in the application will be passed on to the authority dealing with their application, the contractual partners, the Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs and in the exchange as well as to other authorities awarding grants in Austria and will expressly agree with that.
Further information can be found here :