Successful candidates must be a citizen of ASEAN member countries excluding Thailand, and be accepted for admission to the M.S. Agricultural and Resource Economics Program for 2015 academic year.
- tuition fee waiver
- 8,000 baht/mo (US$ 245) stipend for 24 months
- up to 50,000 baht (US$1,500) research expenditure/year for 2 years
- 4,000 baht/year insurance coverage for 2 years
- must maintain 3.5/4.0 GPA every semester or the scholarship will be terminated
- must publish at least 1 paper in Thailand Citation Index or Scopus journals within 3 years after the start of the program
For application process, visit http://agri.eco.ku.ac.
1. Applicant's academic records
2. A certificate of English proficiency test
3. Three letters of recommendation by former advisers and/or supervisors
4. Statement of purpose
5. Scholarship application form
6. Graduate school application form: interprogram.ku.ac.th/
Contact: Dr. Orachos at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details